The Vocalist Studio
We teach people to train their vocal muscles so they can sing in any style with full artistic freedom.
We’re like gym coaches for your voice.
What’s the cost of not getting the vocal training you need?
How many more years will you let slip by without doing what needs to be done to fulfill your singing dreams?
How are you going to get into that project or band you want to get into without learning the proper way to bridge and connect your vocal break so you can belt strong notes in your head voice?
How many more emails are you going to get that say “Sorry, but you’re not exactly what we were looking for?”
How many more hours of “free secret tip” YouTube videos are you going to watch when you could be actually working out and getting your voice in shape?
What if the problem all along hasn’t been you, but the fact that you haven’t had the right training?
At The Vocalist Studio, we give you the knowledge, techniques, and tools that will propel you into whatever dream you have around singing and performing.
Learning to sing with vocal freedom, increased range, and true artistic expression is easier than ever…
Our students no longer struggle with:
- Bridging and connecting the chest voice with the head voice without choking or pushing.
- Winning auditions for singing performances or bands (because they know how to make the kinds of sounds that people want to hear.)
- Learning how to create the six different kinds of sounds that you can make in the head voice. (There’s so much more there than just the airy falsetto sound!)
- Putting the voice into the 1 critical position called, “cry mode” that will change everything for their singing.
At The Vocalist Studio, we know that you’re the kind of singer who wants to break through the barriers that have held you back from achieving your dreams. We know you want to make it to the big stage, taking huge crowds of people on a journey with your music.
And we know that to get there, you’ll need some vital skills, like bridging your vocal break smoothly so you can connect your chest voice with your head voice.
The problem is, it’s nearly impossible to learn the professional singing skills you need from random Youtube videos or online courses from self-proclaimed vocal coaches who don’t likely know what they’re doing.
We believe you should have easy, affordable access to the best, most comprehensive, science-backed vocal training program available on the web. And we believe that course should be taught by someone who’s been training singers of all levels for 20+ years.
You need a set of proven athletic training routines that will build the motor skills of your voice so that you’ll never hear “Sorry, but you’re just not what we’re looking for” again.
That’s why we created The Vocalist Studio training method, and it’s why we’ve worked hard to take this method all around the world, teaching it in live workshops and online courses to over 100,000 people.
The full training method is available in our 4 Pillars of Singing Online course.
Here’s how it works:
1) Buy the course.
2) Start going through the training videos and follow along with master singing teacher Robert Lunte.
3) Commit fully and practice, practice, practice.(We recommend 30 – 120 minutes per session, 3 to 6 days a week for 45 – 90 days.) And the results? Will come. Trust us. This process works.