We accept most major credit cards, processed securely through Stripe Payments. Simply choose “Credit Card” after adding to cart. We also offer payment processing through the trusted and secure PayPal Checkout. Simply choose “PayPal” after adding to cart.
Choose Your Package:
- Add To Cart1 Hour: $200
- Add To Cart3 Hour Package: $550
- Add To Cart6 Hour Package: $1000
- Add To Cart10 Hour Package: $1600
The 10 Hour Package is The Best Value – Save $400!
Whether you’re learning how to sing or regularly perform in front of live audiences, there’s always room for improvement. The Vocalist Studio’s Robert Lunte offers private singing lessons to both novices and singers who are well established in the music industry. Robert offers online singing lessons via Skype for a personalized experience all from the comfort of your own home. And if you’re in the Seattle area you can set up an in-person private singing lesson with Robert for a one-of-a-kind learning experience. If you’re interested in The Vocalist Studio’s training methodology, a private lesson with the creator himself is in your hands. Select one-, three-, six-, or ten-hour voice lessons with Robert Lunte.
What can you expect to learn in a private singing lesson at The Vocalist Studio?
- How to apply The Four Pillars of Singing and The Vocalist studio methodologies to your singing
- How to sing from your chest voice to your head voice without breaking the voice or pushing your boundaries
- Uncover how to incorporate vocal distortion, belt voice, vocal twang, and vowel modification
- Replace falsetto forever and make your head voice sound “chesty”
- Bypass sounding windy on your high notes
- Both types of screams: ESP (extreme scream pitch) and ESD (extreme scream distortion)
- TVS Formant Package, Intrinsic Anchoring, Vocal Modes, and other cutting-edge singing concepts
- How to prepare for the studio, auditions, and your personal music projects
Click here to view available lesson times. Schedule your lesson(s) after completing your purchase below.